Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 2013 Updates!!

Hello everyone! I feel that I have been ignoring my Day Zero project the past couple of months, due mainly to major life goings-on, including finishing my dietetic internship (yay!) and holiday celebrations (yay again!)

However, once again I have completed some tasks without even trying. While I am thrilled that these things are happening, I feel as though I should try and stay on top of my list better than I have. While I have completed 7% of my list, over 17% of the time has already gone by!!! So here is a quick update:

Numbers 28 and 44 are DONE!! I will not go into detail about number 28, let's just say it was very fun, and the Gap is my new favorite place to shop for those specific items. Number 44 was done without knowing I was finishing an item on my list. My amazing sister gave me Gilmore Girls seasons 1 & 2 for Christmas and we didn't have a GG all-day marathon so much as a GG all week marathon, which made us both very happy.

Items that I did not finish: Homemade Christmas had to be put on hold due to the amount of time I spent on my internship, so I caved and bought my family nice inexpensive gifts. However, I am getting back into the crafty swing of things. I have big plans to make a quilt for my boyfriend's new apartment (#19) and I am thinking of picking up art journaling (#39).

I have also been feeling inspired to keep another blog, one more specific to my interests (food, cooking, nutrition, books). While this blog is on my DZ list, it has made me want to write another one.

That's all for now! I promise more frequent updates in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment